Slack-native support means you can chat with our support team from the app home.
- Click the💡
Helpbutton at the top of the app home to pull up the Help modal.
- Click the✋
Get supportbutton to begin filling out a support ticket.
Get supportbutton appears in other areas of the app when relevant. It always starts the support ticket submission process.
- Provide as much detail as possible about your question or the issue you encountered.
- Click the🛎
Submitbutton to open your ticket.
- You will recieve the ticket as a message in the app home
- If you want to supply any additional information, you can post messages in the thread on this message.
- To minimize Streamly's access to your workspace's data, you will need to provide any attachments (like screenshots) via email to [email protected] along with your
- Our support team's messages will appear as replies in this thread and you will recieve notifications.
- Once your question has been answered or the issue has been resolved, please close the ticket by clicking the☑
Closebutton on the support ticket message.Tickets can be reopened after being closed by clicking the