Comment on page
Settings available to control Feedback at a team level
- Request feedback from another user
- Give feedback to another user
- Share feedback received from another userSharing feedback requires approval from the user who created it, not an admin.
- Only one admin needs to approve or deny each request.
- When an admin approves or denies a request, other admins and the requesting user will be notified.
Workspace admins and app admins do not need to seek approval for these actions.
This setting only applies to the identity of the user giving feedback.
Users will be able to choose the their identification preference when giving unsolicited feedback if more than one option is selected.
Workspace admins and app admins already have this capability.